Brother of Olu Akengboye I. industries like Fishing, Salt Making, Pot Making, Mat Weaving, Soap Making, Canoe Building and Slave Trading flourished in this era. The Urhobos (Sobos) of Agbassa came from Agbarha-Otor to Warri Kingdom to settle in a small part of land in the 18th Century with the permission of this Olu (Atogbuwa I) as customary tenants of the Olu whose over-lordship they have always recognized.
A UNIQUE PEOPLE
- Fun, renewed unity as Itsekiri celebrate the late Olu of WarriNovember 22, 2015
- ALE-JEFUN – Nenuwa Descendants prepare for the burial ceremonyNovember 18, 2015
- Why Itsekiri Group Chose Buhari Over JonathanNovember 17, 2015
- Itsekiri Group Has A Message For BuhariNovember 17, 2015
- Burial of the demised Olu of warri begins on the 19thNovember 17, 2015